- Estimate measure, draw and label angles up to 360 degrees
- Use a protractor
- Describe properties of regular and irregular “d shapes in terms of sides, angles, symmetry and tessellation
- Use drawing software and a programmable language such as LOGO to construct 2D shapes.
- Understand and use the terms – decade, century and millennium
- Calculate durations of time
- Discuss different times in other countries
- Examine patterns and sequences in number to predict missing and subsequent terms
- Explore patterns and number sequences through spatial investigations
- Follow sets of instructions to generate number sequences
- number problems involving the RUCSAC method
- Money problems
- Number problems with decimals
- Roman numerals
- Data handling
During this topic we will be
- Investigating birds and migration and creating a game to highlight the dangers of migration
- Take part in the RSPB bird watch
- Researching birds of prey and creating a top trumps game
- Learn about flight in relation to plants
- Carrying out science experiments related to flight with paper aeroplanes, helicopters, parachutes, kites and rockets
- Exploring the different types of forces and the effect these have
Learning a musical instrument e.g. recorder, ukulele
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: